Sunday, August 8, 2010

Thing #6 Mashups and 3rd Party Sites

There are two mashups that I find very interesting although to be honest, I would have a hard time finding an immediate use for one in particular.  Flickr Color Pickr is a neat idea but would be difficult to implement in a music class.

On the other hand, Bookr would make for a great individual or group project with my students.  It would allow the students to be highly creative if given an assignment to say, write in book form a story they have sung about in a song.

1 comment:

  1. This one was lots of fun. I now make mashups for the front of my summer vacation photo books, kind of like a preview of what's inside. Just like a bunch of stuff in this course, I loved learning about the new stuff, but I use most of it way more in my personal life than in school.

    ReplyDelete