Monday, August 9, 2010

Thing #23 Summarize Your Thoughts About This Program


Well, I finally made it to the end.  I have to say, thanks to whoever put this course together for professional development credit.  It's always refreshing when I actually learn something useful and very interesting.  Unfortunately, this is not always the case.  Here are my answers.

  1. What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?  I think learning how to use PhotoStory, RSS feeds, Cool Google tools, Image generators and LibraryThing were definitely my favorites.
  2. How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?  It has helped me learn some very useful things that I can implement in both my Choir classroom and my elementary classroom.  I especially like the idea of using Facebook with my Choir students and their parents as well as posting videos clips of performances.
  3. Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?  I finally have something to help me organize my home library (LibraryThing)!
  4. What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?  At this time, I really can't think of anything to improve it.
  5. If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate?  I absolute would.
  6. How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD or in ONE SENTENCE, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things learning activities?  Almost all of the activities were extremely relevant to what I do every day in the classroom.
  7. Now go and comment on some of the other Players' blogs!  I already have.

No comments:

Post a Comment