Saturday, August 7, 2010

Thing #2 Pointers from Life Long Learners

Of the 7.5 habits, I find taking responsibility for my own learning the easiest.  I have no problem taking the initiative to seek out training to improve myself as a Choir director, whether it's a course offered by a local university, a district inservice or a clinic at TMEA's annual convention.

The habit that is probably the hardest for me is using technology to my advantage, simply because many technology resources are not as readily available to me as they are to other disciplines such as the core subjects.  I definitely use technology when I record practice tracks for students to use at home and record their performance on audio and video but I would like to expand on my use of it in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment